It Investment Vitality To Propel Your Digital Strategy
Achieve more, faster, with greater results
In a recent study, ESG found that organizations realize significant dividends when they partner with vendors that offer a combination of IT lifecycle management and financing solutions. Explore the findings of how organizations, like your own, have navigated the past year and new ways to build your own IT investment vitality. In a recent study, ESG found that organizations realize significant dividends when they partner with vendors that offer a combination of IT lifecycle management and financing solutions. Explore the findings
Create IT Investment strength
Unlock the value of your IT estate
Unlock the value of your IT estate
Innovate Faster with Bennett Data Solutions Greenlake Cloud Services
Bring cloud speed, agility, and an as-a-service model to where your apps and data are today. Transform the way you do business with one experience and one operating model across your distributed clouds, for apps and data at the edge, in colocations and in your data center.
Technology Funding Solutions For Your Business
IT asset lifecycle solutions
IT financing for SMBs
IT investment solutions
See How Customers Are Using Bennett Data Solutions Financial Services
MAY Tohum keeps food supply running for millions of people
Innovative seed company MAY Tohum was able to significantly reduce technology spend helped the business address immediate, financial requirements associated with the logistics challenges.
- Challenge: Continue to operate normally during a global pandemic that brought entire economies to a halt, while also keeping innovative projects on track.
- Solution: After carefully reevaluating its resources, May Tohum took advantage of HPE’s offer to defer technology payments for one year to preserve liquidity.
- Outcome: The company was able to preserve liquidity, upgrade their IT infrastructure, and continue to produce innovative seeds that support the world’s food supply.
Accenture streamlines its global asset disposition supply chain
Accenture partnered with HPE Financial Services to advance their circular economy business objectives by extending the life of their IT assets and quantifying the environmental savings derived.
- Challenge: Accenture was looking to streamline its global asset disposition supply chain to help track the full lifecycle of its products, decrease global security risk, and increase cost efficiency and reporting capabilities.
- Solution: The company partnered with HPE Financial Services to advance its circular economy business objectives by extending the life of its IT assets and quantifying the environmental savings derived.
- Outcome: Accenture has received true market value for resold equipment, returning money back to its IT budget. Regular circular economy reports allow the company to understand exactly how refurbishing assets has saved in terms of emissions, energy, and metric tons of waste.
Protecting the environment and a financial institution’s data at the same time
Nationwide Building Society, the second-largest mortgage provider in the UK, provides a full range of financial services. They required an environmentally friendly way to decommission 30,000 workplace devices.
- Challenge: Due to COVID restrictions, all 30,000 employees were working from home throughout the UK. This meant the usual method for retrieving and eventually upcycling the devices was no longer possible.
- Solution: HPEFS developed a secure, contactless protocol for devices to be returned directly to their tech renewal center in the UK.
- Outcome: Nationwide’s sustainability goals were met, in spite of the immense challenge posed by a global pandemic